Sheryl Perry Solicitors is committed to providing our clients with the best possible service and commitment to our clients.   However if at any point you become unhappy or have concerns about the service you are/have received, then you should inform us immediately in order that we can do our best to rectify any issue raised.

In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person directly who is working on your matter to discuss your concerns, either via email or telephone.     We will then do our best to resolve any issues raised with us.     If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can view our full complaints procedure HERE. We would advise that making a complaint will not affect how this firm handles your case.

What to do if Sheryl Perry Solicitors cannot resolve your complaint

If we cannot resolve your complaint ourselves then you are able to refer to the Legal Ombudsman who will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how this firm handle’s your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with this firm first.   If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman: 

From 1 April 2023, the time limits for referring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman will be not later than:

  • one year from the date of the act or omission being complained about; or
  • one year from the date when the complainant should have realised that there was cause for complaint.

If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, they can be contacted on:


Telephone: 0300 555 0333 between 09:00 to 17:00


Address: Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ.

What to do if you are unhappy with our behavior

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour.  This could be for things such as dishonesty, taking or losing your money, or treating you unfairly because of your age, disability or other characteristic.

You can visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

%d bloggers like this: