There are a huge range of services that we offer, all relating to child and family law. If the service you are looking for is not displayed on our website, simply get in touch and we will be able to help.

Divorce & Dissolution

The divorce process will end your marriage. You can only get a divorce if you’ve been married for at least one year. If you can’t agree to the terms of the divorce it’ll take more time and cost more money than if you both agree. 

Prohibited Steps Order

This is an order granted by the Court preventing a parent from doing certain activities or events or making specific trips with their child/children.

Child Arrangement Orders

These deal with any issues arising from a relationship break up between the two parents.   It is vitally important that the children are not used as pawns in their parent’s battles.

Pre/Post Nuptial Agreements

Recommended if a couple are planning on getting married, especially if one party comes from a wealthy background or it is a second marriage and there are children and property from previous relationships. 

Travel Consent Order

If you are travelling with a child with a different surname from yourself then you could be asked to provide documentation to prove you have authority to remove the child from the jurisdiction.    

Parental Responsibility Orders

Whereas a mother has automatic Parental Responsibility to her child, the father does not if the child is born to unmarried parents.   If a child is born to unmarried parents then both parties will need to register the birth.

Trust Deeds

A Trust Deed is a Declaration of Trust stating how property is held between the parties.   It provides confirmation of precisely how the property is owned and the share proportion of each party.  If you are purchasing a property in unequal shares then a Trust Deed is recommended to protect that investment

Co-Habitation Agreement

As more and more people are choosing to live together rather than to get married, it is extremely important that both parties legally protect themselves for the future should the relationship break down.

Financial Settlements

When the parties separate, the issue of finances needs to be dealt with.   This is strongly recommended to be dealt with through full disclosure by completing a Form E and then by a clean break order. 

Let’s work together.